Navigating the route to accelerated efficiency and value in financial services
In recent years there has been an immense amount of increased pressure on the financial services industry to demonstrate measurable compliance, increase performance and customer service improvements. To achieve this, the emphasis is now that operational excellence is not about simply deciding to be better, excellence is a habit that results from millions of small acts, performed every day by your employees. As operational excellence has moved up the value chain in financial services, it is now more critical than ever to link strategy and customer feedback to operational processes whilst managing the cultural impact on your organization.
- Do you currently have an operational excellence strategy and systematic approach in place that is measurably improving the customer experience?
- Are you effectively deploying an OpEx leadership strategy and managing cultural changes?
- Can you identify what your most important operational processes are – those that are required for transformative change?
- Is your operational framework guiding employees toward repeatable, optimized behavior and habits at the moment?
- Do you know the most efficient ways to link customer feedback to process improvement?
If you answered no to any of the above, then you need to be in New York this March. The 10th Annual Operational Excellence in Financial Services Summit is taking place in March, and promises an innovative and inspiring speaker faculty that will unveil their strategies and toolsets for embedding enterprise-wide operational excellence and creating habits that stick.
Whether you are currently struggling with workflow management, data and customer analytics, leadership engagement, business architecture, managing change or talent development (or all of the above), this year’s Operational Excellence in Financial Services Summit will help you go from passenger to driver in your quest for operational excellence.
Don't waste anymore time on OpEx strategies that may be costing your business time and money, reserve you seat today alongside Bank of America, BNY Mellon, Citi, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and more.
Contact the Summit Director Niamh Gallagher at email@example.com