We chat to Gary Lewis Evans, CEO at Paymency, about the challenges and opportunities in emerging FS technologies. Gary will be speaking at OPEX FS in March 2018 about cultures, technology and process relating to his FS journey.
Read on to find out:
- How a new type of bank is required in the future, one less regulated and online, and what this will mean for traditional institutions.
- Why digital banking is a certainty and how consumers benefit from this.
- How Gary’s company Paymency works internally and how it is planning to revolutionize how people select financial services.
George Koutitsas, of Ethniki Insurance, talks the digital revolution in Insurance and how traditional institutions need to catch up.
In this case study you will find:
- How Ethniki is digitizing its processes and working to appeal to its customers
- GDPR’s impact on the insurance sector when combined with existing regulations
- That machine-to-machine communications is an inevitability in the sector
North by Northwest - Exclusive interview with Danielle LaMancuso, Business Process Analyst, Continuous Improvement, Northwest
Exclusive interview with Danielle LaMancuso, Business Process Analyst, Continuous Improvement, Northwest
- Talks about enterprise wide process improvements made by the CI team.
- Automation used by the mortgage banking sector.
- How to overcome a reluctance to change by providing value.
- Predictions for the future of OPEX in FS