A customer-centric focus to revolutionize your business through people, process and technology.
2019 FULL Event Guide Now Available!
- 70+ financial services industry expert speakers from companies like Citi, PayPal, Bank of America, AIG and more
- 50+ market-specific sessions focused on addressing the critical challenges and opportunities of 150+ financial services attendees
- 20+ interactive discussion groups to enable more extensive peer-to-peer networking whilst deep diving into your most critical business issues
- 1 forward-thinking focus day designed to address how progressive financial institutions are engaging next generation technologies within their OPEX strategy
Need help getting approval to attend OPEX in Financial Services? Customize this 'Convince Your Boss' letter, print it and share with your boss so that you can get the buy-in to attend the OPEX in Financial Services in March.
Access this exclusive content piece to learn more about Amita’s personal experiences with D&I in the financial services industry, as well as:
- The statistics that demonstrate how nurturing D&I can significantly boost your bottom-line
- The current status and impact of D&I in US companies today
- Actionable steps for fostering a culture D&I within your financial services organization
Take a look at some of the financial services institutions attending OPEX in Financial Services 2019 in New Orleans this March
Powered by the PEX Network, all the speakers, attendees, and sponsors at the Performance Excellence summit over three days made plans on how to strategize, execute and deliver operational excellence, improvement change to the financial services sector.
Download the Show Report to see the to see the key themes and learning that came from Operational Excellence Financial Services Summit 2018 and what to look forward to in 2019.