2019 World Class Resources
Check out the new and exclusive resources put together with our speakers and advisory board member in the lead up to OPEX in Financial Services 2019
Access this exclusive content piece to learn more about Amita’s personal experiences with D&I in the financial services industry, as well as:
- The statistics that demonstrate how nurturing D&I can significantly boost your bottom-line
- The current status and impact of D&I in US companies today
- Actionable steps for fostering a culture D&I within your financial services organization
Financial Services are evolving. Featuring OPEX in Financial Services speakers Manas Tripathy of Citi, Alisha Kale of Wells Fargo and Doney Largey of AIG, this new digital content piece reveals how industry leaders are tackling the new drivers and fresh challenges of today’s rapidly changing world.
Customer experience and enthusiastic employee engagement are key to successful digital transformation. Here, Michael Cordas, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Transformation at City National Bank, explains how he is addressing both of these factors to ensure City National Bank’s readiness for the digitally connected world.
Download this exclusive content piece to find out how you can launch a digital transformation that meets the need of an evolving customer, as well as:
- How to address the challenges of paper-based legacy systems in a digital world
- The value of an Agile DevOps framework in bringing digital developments to life
- How to identify key customer touchpoints for digitization
Aboubacar Cissokho, Head of Lean, Centre of Excellence, Discover Financial Services Keynote presentation at #OPEXFS 2018
OPEX has a vital role to play in improving accuracy, delivery and efficiency in compliance. Discover has placed this at the top of its agenda. Aboubacar Cissokho, Head of Discover Networks Lean Center of Excellence is the guiding principle of Discover’s strategy and vision to control this behemoth of demand.
- How risk and compliance demands are driving excellence in business process efficiency at Discover
- Managing projects in a different and agile way from traditional methods
- Tools to identify risk and controls efficiently and accurately
- Managing and linking process to policies and procedures
In the face of a rapidly competitive and uncertain global economic environment, PEX Network conducted a survey with over 200 senior financial services executives working in process and operational improvement to understand the key challenges, priorities and strategies for the coming year.
Download and discover what the future holds for the financial services industry!
The financial services industry is transforming. With the advance of the digital era, those who occupy this space are facing new threats, new opportunities and a dire need to disrupt their approach to people, process and technology.
Discover the key facts and figures behind this rapidly evolving ecosystem, such as:
- 50% of Gen Y consumers would consider switching from a traditional financial provider to bank with Google or Amazon
- 70% of banks will invest in tech to strengthen their competitive positioning & build market share in the next three years
- Only 7% of Millennials graduating from college in the US in 2016 indicated an interest in banking and capital markets as a career
Discover how you can apply the principles of behavioral economics to improve the customer experience of your business, as well as:
- What behavioral economics is, the key principles and real-life examples of their application in FS
- How Michael Meyer, VP of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence at Greater New York Mutual Insurance introduced a Behavioral Economics mindset across the company’s underwriting arm