2019 World Class Resources
Check out the new and exclusive resources put together with our speakers and advisory board member in the lead up to OPEX in Financial Services 2019
In the face of a rapidly competitive and uncertain global economic environment, PEX Network conducted a survey with over 200 senior financial services executives working in process and operational improvement to understand the key challenges, priorities and strategies for the coming year.
Download and discover what the future holds for the financial services industry!
The financial services industry is transforming. With the advance of the digital era, those who occupy this space are facing new threats, new opportunities and a dire need to disrupt their approach to people, process and technology.
Discover the key facts and figures behind this rapidly evolving ecosystem, such as:
- 50% of Gen Y consumers would consider switching from a traditional financial provider to bank with Google or Amazon
- 70% of banks will invest in tech to strengthen their competitive positioning & build market share in the next three years
- Only 7% of Millennials graduating from college in the US in 2016 indicated an interest in banking and capital markets as a career
Discover how you can apply the principles of behavioral economics to improve the customer experience of your business, as well as:
- What behavioral economics is, the key principles and real-life examples of their application in FS
- How Michael Meyer, VP of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence at Greater New York Mutual Insurance introduced a Behavioral Economics mindset across the company’s underwriting arm